TopSpot Web Marketing
The client had a very clear brief for our team – to build a site that expand its coverage for both traditional computers as well as the fast growing mobile segment. Its marketing campaign involved customer acquisition objectives from both the channels, in order to meet its aggressive growth targets. Since the client had a special requirement for having a mobile specific website to target the highly influential mobile audience of US and Canada, we had to circumvent the responsive website approach. As an alternative, we suggested the design and development of two separate websites – one for desktop and one for mobile.
The tasks consisted of
- Development of personalized WordPress development, with custom theme.
- A responsive website for desktop with features like parallax background.
- Development of separate mobile site which is shown to mobile users only.
- Development of broadcast system which helps used to post content in WordPress multisite network sites with single click.
- The development of broadcast system within the website was a complex requirement
- Presenting a consistent UI/UX experience across either traditional as well as mobile devices
- Another challenge was to post content with a single click across multiple websites. A special admin panel was developed to ease this laborious activity.
- Since the ease of use in posting content was a specific need, we went one step ahead and provided a single click operation to post fresh content. This brought down time to market, as well as cost of content management.